guess who just ate all the candied pecans off of the pastries from panera??

Sunday, November 18, 2012


this girl!

also, a couple handfuls of pirates booty (which is a hilarious name for aged white cheddar cheese puffs. although, truth be told, the aged just seems like it was add for emphasis), and five grapes that I didn't wash. oops. and I literally just burned my hand on my tea cup because it's so hot. please ignore my aeropastle shirt. I somehow had it handed down to me from some cousin or aunt or another a few years ago (okay, like five) and since then, it's become a pajama shirt. because I don't wear real pajamas. Just sweats. Or sometimes flannel soccer pants, because they're so comfy.

Anyways, I sang in Church today and that was wonderful. So blessed. It sounds cliche to say that all the time, but it's so true that I will echo it again and again and again. God is so good and I'm just beginning to taste His goodness. Taste and see that the Lord is good...amen.

Lotsa good things coming, folks. Like trip plans and weddings and Christmas cookies. Also, did I mention I'm buying a 35 1.4? I'm preeeetty excited. This pecan-eating gal is gonna get herself some real glass -- a legit lens. Hopefully before Christmas. I'm counting down the days...okay, no, I'm not. I'm just embracing them as they come. It's so strange to think that 2012 is almost over. Here's to a wonderful 2013. I know, there's still four days until Thanksgiving, but in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season (that my ambivert heart adores!), we don't have as much time to reflect on the past year.

But I really want to reflect on it and remember His goodness. He blesses us because He loves us. How wonderful is that?

Too tired to form anything more than a rambly stream of consciousness post, but thats okay. Small bits and pieces of my day and a little of what's on my heart.

Happy Sunday, friends.

. h

1 comment: